Forum    FAQ

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » GENERAL GUNS AND LOADS

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: *No Advertising

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm 

I do most of my shopping on line any more. I know what I want and I can usually find better deals anyway. Also you can find things in stock that brick and mortar stores will not have in for another year if asked to back order. For example the 7mm-08 Mickey is looking for. I dont know how much he is looking to spend on a rifle but here is a great deal on one through one of my favorite sites.
http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-bavarian-7mm-08-jrsbv52.aspx?utm_source=eoic2017&utm_medium=KJP
And at the end of the day I have exactly what I want at a good price without having to deal with any of the sales people (if you can call then that).

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:35 am 
DIAMOND+
DIAMOND+

I've purchased 4 pistols in the past few months, 2 at Cabela's and 2 online. Cabela's near me does have some nice sales persons. However, they seem just like most I've seen, very misinformed. Most are full of chit. I just tell them what I want to see, and they get it for me. My online purchases were the easiest. I picked out the guns I wanted, clicked add to cart, clicked cart and PSA has a list of FFL's near me after I enter my home address info, pick an FFL, and pay with a credit card. They ship the gun out and I go pick it up. I do have to pay a transfer fee of 25.00 at the FFL, but it's not bad. And, with my LTC I'm out of there in less than 10 minutes. Buying online also allows me to avoid sales taxes which save me a bit of money also. The shop I've purchased from ships for free on most guns. So, I got some pretty good deals online. Shucks, I saved a couple hundred dollars on each purchase when I compared prices on the guns locally.

http://www.feederlights.com/
The BEST HOG HUNTING LIGHTS.
http://www.inheatscents.net/
The BEST HOG HUNTING SCENTS.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:40 pm 
BRONZE
BRONZE

WELL, let me tell you my auto parts chain store story......but do I really need to?

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » GENERAL GUNS AND LOADS