Forum    FAQ

Board index » TROPHY BOAR QUEST "PHOTO POST" » WILDBOAR PHOTOS

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: *No Advertising

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Boar 3 of 2020
 Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:36 am 
BRONZE
BRONZE

Had a good hunt last evening: Saw 3 deer, a possum, largest raccoon I've ever seen and this boar about 200 lbs. The 30-06 178 gr ELD-X was a complete pass through entering behind the ear and exiting about the same area on the opposite side. I'm really excited about the pass thru! DRT broadside at 90 yds about 9 pm using Texas Boars Feeder Light.

Here are a couple things I've done during shelter in place:
Billy Goat Brush Cutter purchased from Ace Hardware when they stopped renting equipment here. Used an old yard de-thatcher turned upside down to make a tow behind cutter and it works well to keep the wheat low to see the hogs and cut trails. :clap:
Added studio lighting clamps to the carts front basket making a quick detach for my electric spreader. Already had the 2 plates, Clamps cost $8 each and work extremely well. Used 1" ID pipe clamps with 1.5" OD ($5 each) to fill the gap from the pipes on the spreader which is used to spread corn since bears like to tear up feeders. Bears here like to eat without moving much.
Added 4 gun racks to the cart to haul my sons guns around, since he likes to have up to 6 :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[ 1 post ] 

Board index » TROPHY BOAR QUEST "PHOTO POST" » WILDBOAR PHOTOS