Forum    FAQ

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » SCOPES OPTICS NIGHTVISION TRAILCAMS » SCOPES NIGHTVISION

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: *No Advertising

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:07 am 

Looking at either the Nightforce SHV 5-20 or a Swarovski Z5. Anybody have any input other than the obvious? Nightforce is heavy but beefy, Swaro is a lot lighter and glass seems a little better... Not too concerned about the weight though.
Any input greatly appreciated!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:20 pm 
DIAMOND+
DIAMOND+

I've not used either one. Both are high dollar, and high quality, scopes. My gut tells me the Nightforce is probably the way to go for sheer toughness and durability. With that said, I have looked through some Swaro scopes before, none of them mine. They're really nice. Swarovski probably has a better name recognition, maybe better resale. I think if I were chosing, I'd likely chose the one that I felt was the toughest, clearest, and best value for the money. The only way for me to know would be to look through both side by side, and compare the two. Which, I've never done.

I doubt my post was much help. LOL Wish I were in your shoes and was in the market for one of them.

http://www.feederlights.com/
The BEST HOG HUNTING LIGHTS.
http://www.inheatscents.net/
The BEST HOG HUNTING SCENTS.

[ 2 posts ] 

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » SCOPES OPTICS NIGHTVISION TRAILCAMS » SCOPES NIGHTVISION