Forum    FAQ

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » SCOPES OPTICS NIGHTVISION TRAILCAMS » SCOPES NIGHTVISION

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: *No Advertising

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New ATN scopes
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 pm 
SILVER
SILVER

KnucklEdraggr wrote:
Ended up getting the Thor 4, 2-8X.

Have run it a few times now, starting to make friends with it.

Pigs seem to be pretty scarce for the last few weeks. Will post pics when I have soething other than cows.
Congratulations on your new scope - I am only seeing small hogs now & mostly daytime - maybe too hot fer the big boys to roam much dunno

Post subject: Re: New ATN scopes
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:58 pm 

Howdy guys,
I'm gonna buy a new ATN thermal monocular, i see you are experienced with them) I surfed the internet and found one ATN-haters club, where they drag ATN through the mud and say that it's an awful device, especially for its money. They say that "the zoom too grainy, the screen periodically gets a horizontal line through it. The distance marker is not accurate even after setting it up." So i have a reasonable question, should i be worried about ATN? Some feedback please, i hope this thread is not dead.
Also, you can read Amazon customer's feedback. Suspiciously, there is too much criticism

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » GUNSnAMMO RELOADING OPTICS TRAILCAMS VIDEOS » SCOPES OPTICS NIGHTVISION TRAILCAMS » SCOPES NIGHTVISION