Forum    FAQ

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » TEXASBOARS FEEDERLIGHTS

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: TEXASBOARS PRODUCTS ONLY in this forum.

[ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thank You Kevin
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 pm 
SILVER
SILVER

Got my new Pro Hunter, and on 2nd night using it killed a hog that tore up our feeder, missed him once because infrared scope was knocked off center, & had hunted him for a month! Not that big less than 200 but glad to get him out of the way! Here at the cabin, in the open, i can easily shoot 60 yds with it of course my scope has the red dot reticle which really helps in low light conditions. Love my Pro Hunter! I hunt in the woods so its effects are diminished somewhat by the trees and brush but again i love it!

Post subject: Re: Thank You Kevin
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:03 am 
DIAMOND+
DIAMOND+

Glad to hear you're liking your new light. Kevin makes fantastic lights, that simply WORK. I still have one of his original designs that continues to work, night after night. My mom is using it at her house to look at deer and other wildlife at her feeder in her back yard. They have it set up with a switch in the house so they can turn it on and off as they wish. Pretty cool stuff.

Kevin's new designs are even better. I have one that we were testing to use for fishing. We were on the Texas city Dike and a storm blew in, and blew the light into the water and rocks. Now, mind you this water is salt water. It eats EVERYTHING. Yet, after we got out of panic mode and fished the light out of the water and rocks it looked like nothing had happened. The only evidence of a mishap was one little ding on the aluminum plate on the front. No scratches, nothing. And, the fall to the water and rocks was probably 10ft or so. So, we put it back on the tripod and hooked a battery up to it. And, went back to fishing with the light on again. Yessir, Kevin's lights simply WORK.

Kevin also has his lights on his boat, which he uses in salt water several times a year. And, they just continue to work, trip after trip, being sprayed with salt water each trip. And, they get beat up with rough water each trip. Yet, they continue to work, trip after trip.

http://www.feederlights.com/
The BEST HOG HUNTING LIGHTS.
http://www.inheatscents.net/
The BEST HOG HUNTING SCENTS.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:21 am 
GOLD
GOLD

Marty's right. I have 3 of them, the first is 10 or so years old. They've been knock over, rained on, bounced around in the homemade trailer for the riding mower (I'm too poor to buy a Mule), put 12-24 volts to em and they keep on working. Killed a lot of hogs using them.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:25 pm 
SILVER
SILVER

Good to hear that they're so endurable! I am rough on my tools & stuff and good products are hard to find nowdays. I've used an infrared scope fer years but like this light better because you can see em comin in before u hear em lol. In my case i dont hear em til they're 30 yds away. I may need to find a little more open places in the swamp tho lol

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 am 
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

TROYO :clap:
You got'im :thumbup:
Keep on keepin' on. Look forward to more of the same.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 am 
SILVER
SILVER

Thanks - cant wait to find more - love this light!!!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:54 pm 
HONORED
HONORED

The beauty of these lights is that the pigs walk right into the bright light thinking they are invisible, then they get shot by someone with a standard day scope. It's a beautiful thing to behold.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am 
SILVER
SILVER

Agree it is lol!!! Found hog sign on my own property yesterday put corn out will get em comin in & hope to take some out in a couple days!

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:37 pm 
SILVER
SILVER

I've only been a member of this forum group for a few months now, but I have to say that I really enjoy it - I checked another site first, and found the usual barrage of cursing, etc., which doesn't suit my taste at all. Here, such language is held in check, and information on hog hunting (which I really want/need to know), is freely given and shared for all to see. I got the Pro Hunter light from Kevin, and really enjoy it! The Post Office lost the envelope containing my payment to Kevin for the light for over a week, causing us both some concern, lol, but he worked with me through it in a very professional manner - the Post Office finally came through and delivered what they had lost. I ask a lot of questions here about hog hunting, as I'm trying to learn more. Too many rookie mistakes on my part, lol, like the one smelling me last night - gotta find a way around that. Jus wanna say thank y'all for sharing what you know, I enjoyed that video about the "lead sow". I think that in the past, on 2 seperate occasions, I killed the lead sow, as the other hogs soon returned. Then, I didn't know why - now, I do. Very interesting info. Sometimes wish we had a "chat room" here, lol. again, thank y'all for sharing what you know

[ 9 posts ] 

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » TEXASBOARS FEEDERLIGHTS