Forum    FAQ

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » TEXASBOARS FEEDERLIGHTS

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: TEXASBOARS PRODUCTS ONLY in this forum.

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:52 pm 
HONORED
HONORED

I don't check in as often as I should as I spend a lot of time hunting and fishing. last Friday I was fortunate to take anotgher big boar with the BAL bowhunter. for the last 6 months ive been using a 54 caliber muzzleloader open sighted and I finally got my longest shot open sighted 35 yards. thanks to kevin for teaching me the ropes and I love these little bowhunter BAL. at 824 pm the big boar came out. he was a problem hog jumping our feeder pen and eating and emptying our protein feeder. at the shot I didn't feel comfortable as he was walking, I got down and checked for blood but there were other hogs moving around I decided to go home and look in the morning. I found him within 10 minutes the next morning
this was getting closer to dark I raised the light up to where it covered the whole pen the front of the pen and about 20 yards beyond, im 17 feet up 20 yards from the front of the fence, I mounted the BAL on my climber

this was the problem Boar. I spoke to kevin several times about this boar he said to kill it before it teaches the others to jump in the pen
I will say this I can use my open sighted muzzleloaders with the BAL alls I have to do is where a red head lamp and aim the head lamp at my rear and front sight. I paint all my front sights white

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:48 am 
SILVER
SILVER

That's a big hog - glad you got him! How much he weigh u think?

[ 2 posts ] 

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » TEXASBOARS FEEDERLIGHTS