Forum    FAQ

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » HOGS WITH DOGS

Forum rules

:arrow: You agree "NOT" to post any disrespectful, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated content.
:arrow: *No Advertising

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:15 am 

Hey all,

I'd like to "talk" with the Member that used to run hogs with his dogs in Sam Houston Nat'l Forest several years ago.
I was a member here 3 years ago or so, but I didn't participate hardly at all. Maybe 2 years ago one thing I did ask was about Sam Houston and one of you guys PM'ed me and told me about a couple areas he used to run his dogs. I can't remember much, but the areas were down a 2 lane road at the SOUTH end of SHNF and there was a gate of some kind that you had to go through and then a creek had to be crossed and the place bordered a private ranch or farm with a barbed wire fence.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? If it does, please PM me again. If you are the Member that told me about it in the first place, I apologize for having to bother you and ask you about it again and for letting my membership lapse to where I couldn't access my previous saved PM's with that info.

Please HELP if you can....I appreciate your time and any help you can give me.

Thank you.

MUHerd

Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 am 
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Your past membership is not the problem. The website got hacked some time back now, and everything
was lost. It's been rebuilt from the ground up since then. ( Last December is when the website got rebuilt )

[ 2 posts ] 

Board index » WILDBOAR HUNTING AND TRAPPING » HOGS WITH DOGS